Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Welcome & Thanks

Welcome
This blog is meant to work with my website at www.little-eye-studio.com  In it I hope to present some of the photographs that will be on the website, especially new works, as well as presenting other photographers, artists, writers, artisans and just plain people who have inspired and influenced me. 
I will also take this opportunity to thank the many people who have taught, supported and encouraged me in my journey as a photographer and as a person. Names will be named in future entries but for now I just want to say that nothing I have done would be possible or worthwhile without the love of friends and family.
                                                                                                                 Jim Friesen

No comments: